quarta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2010

Corinne Bailey Rae - Closer


Closer
Corinne Bailey Rae


I don't want to give you up                    
I don't want to hold you up
I don't want ambiguous
I just know that i've had enough
I want you to travel with me
Let loose and let your mind go free...show you things that you've never seen
You just go to go with me
Ohhh

[chorus]
Your love is so good that i want to show you
Don't make me responsible, for something you that can't find
Ohhh
Your loving is so good, so good, the closer
I want it, i want it
Into me
I want it, i want it,
Leave it here
I want to get closer to you baby
Experience...
I want it, i want it
Generous...
Lay down what's impeding you
Cause i want to get closer to you

[verse 2]
I don't want to give you up
I'm tired of the pull and push
I"m tired of the making love
Don't you feel like you've had enough
I want you to journey with me, explore all the innocence
I don't mind us to build tension but we've got to move in the same direction

[repeat chorus]

You just got to go with me...

[repeat chorus x2]

Nenhum comentário: