sábado, 28 de abril de 2018

Fiona Apple, my spirit animal.

Better Version of Me
The nickel dropped when I was on
My way beyond the Rubicon
What did I do?
And the games that I could handle
And then the ones with a candle
What can I do?
I'm a frightened, fickle person,
Fighting, cryin', kickin', cursin',
What should I do?
Oooh, after all the folderol
And hauling over coal stops
What will I do?
Can't take a good day without a bad one
Don't feel just to smile until I had one
Where did I learn?
I make a fuss about a little thing
The rhyme is losing to the riddling
Where's the turn?
I don't want a home
I go into habits where my habits have a habitat
Why did it turn?
Oooh, after all the folderol
And hauling over coal stops
What did I learn?
I am likely to miss the main event
If I stop to cry and complain again
So I will keep a deliberate pace
Let the damn breeze dry my face
Ooh mister, wait until you see
What I plan to be
I've got a plan to demand and it just began
And if you're right, you'll agree
Here's coming a better version of me
Here's coming a better version of me
Here comes a better version of me

Nenhum comentário: